Topics that are often of interest include:
- How to make healthy meals and snacks
- Managing autoimmunity with nutrition and lifestyle
- The anti-inflammatory diet
- Eating for hormone health
- Pain management through nutrition and lifestyle
- Getting your digestive health back on track
Contact me to talk about your group and topics you’d like to discuss. Price will vary depending on the presentation and number of participants.
Don’t eat anything your great-great-grandmother wouldn’t recognize as food. – Sarah Ballantyne, PhD
Nutrition therapy is not intended as a diagnosis, treatment, prescription or cure for any disease, mental or physical, and is not intended as a substitute for regular medical care.